This is real motherhood and real connection
Are you feeling overwhelmed with your mum life?
Do you feel isolated and alone?
Do you wonder if it's just you that feels like this?
Did you lose yourself somewhere along the line?
Come along to this motherhood circle and feel at home. It's a space for women to talk about their dramas, to connect with realness and to be guided with solutions to help manage this beautiful madness we call motherhood.
So many of us are raising children in a time when the "village" that once surrounded and supported mums is no longer there. So many of us are having a hard time without support but also without connection.
I'm so passionate about helping mums reconnect with their true self. To find that lost woman and inner goddess who is overwhelmed and under cared for after becoming a mum. Being in circle with women is such an empowering experience and one I know can help you heal in so many ways.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Guided meditation
- Open discussion within the group
- Focus on a new topic that all mums face and we ALL should be talking about freely (and no I'm not referring to help with your baby and colic, it's much bigger than that!)
- Strategies to help manage the stress, anxiety, overwhelm and beautiful madness
- Light snacks and herbal teas provided
- Small gift bag for all attendees
WHAT TO BRING
Just yourself and an open heart
$20 per person
Future dates and locations to be announced... stay tuned
Motherhood Circles are being held in Sydney, Central Coast & Newcastle