This modern motherhood book will help you find balance and peace of mind through embracing all the experiences of motherhood – both the beautiful and madness. It will guide you to welcoming more understanding and acceptance of the imperfect beauty of motherhood.
Get ready to re-love yourself, trust your intuition and create dreams alongside an enriched experience of motherhood. This is your homecoming to the woman you were always meant to be.
As mothers we need to heal ourselves to become the woman and mother we were always destined to be.
This book is for every mother who…
- Has a deep longing to reconnect with the woman within outside of who she is as a mother
- Feels overwhelmed with the responsibilities and expectations of motherhood
- Is seeking a new way to approach motherhood that is aligned and feels good
- Want to let go of self limiting beliefs and rewrite her own version of motherhood
- Is ready to embrace and embody all parts of herself
- Wants to find the balance between the beautiful and the madness of motherhood
- Needs more self-love and prioritising her own needs
Conscious Motherhood gently delves into…
- The transition from woman to mother
- Mum guilt
- Self judgement and shame
- Self limiting beliefs
- Expectation and pressure from society
- High stress and our mental wellbeing
- Embracing our birthing stories
- Comparison and owning our own story
- Re-loving your body
- Mental illness and it’s prevalence for mothers
- Normalising the realness of motherhood
- How to heal ourselves, our children and generations to follow